high quality wood from around the world is ideal for outdoor use due to its natural properties.
- cumaru champagne, cumaru pink, garapa, ipe, massaranduba, marfil
- sanded several times without surcharge
- now available with an invisible gap special profile
- extremely durable building material because of their density, resistance to rot and decay, and flexibility.
hardwood & softwood
sustainable, hardwood and softwood decking is the perfect choice in creating a natural outdoor ambience
- standard oak and siberian larch
- durability class according to DIN EN 350-2: II-III
high quality, durable WPC first generation and second generation decking
- decking with co extrusion : terra, deserto, tessera, artide
- durability class according to DIN EN 350-2: II (permanent)
- structure/brushed profile
- solid decking first generation: light and dark brown and gray colors
- durability class according to DIN EN 350-2: II (durable)
- structure/french and small rilled/big rilled profile
underconsturction made of high-quality materials to ensure the stability of the structure and thus extend its service life.
- angelina pedera
we offer various types of accessories for ease of decking installation.
- surface treatment
- installation equipment.. bases, pads, screws and clips
- exterior oils and cleaners
- end edge sealers